Kobe Bean Bryant was an American professional basketball player. An off guard, he played with Los Angeles Lakers throughout his 20-year career. Bryant was regarded as one of the greatest players of all time. He won five NBA championships, and was an 18-time All-Star, a 15-time member of the All-NBA Team, a 12-time member of the All-Defensive Team, the 2008 NBA Most Valuable Player, and a two-time NBA Finals MVP. Bryant led the NBA in netting twice, and ranks fourth on the league’s all-time regular season scoring and all-time postseason scoring lists.
Here are 10 powerful quotes from Kobe Bryant:
- “I’m reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great at whatever they want to do.” – Kobe Bryant
- “My brain… it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I sit there and have to face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure’… I think that’s almost worse than death.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.” – Kobe Bryant
- “This is the moment I accept the most challenging times will always be behind me and in front of me.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The beauty in being blessed with talent is rising above doubters to create a beautiful moment.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.” – Kobe Bryant
- “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
RELATED: 10 Jake Paul Quotes To Show How Crazy His Life Really Is
Have an issue with this article? Request immediate removal by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The views, information, or opinions expressed by Teen Blurb contributors are solely those of their own and do not necessarily represent Teen Blurb.