Bradley Martyn is the co-founder of Zoo Culture Gym along with being online fitness coach who runs a fitness channel with a whopping 2.6 million subscribers.
Here are 10 inspiring quotes from Bradley Martyn:
1. “I gained my popularity first on Instagram so I have to show some loyalty there too.” – Bradley Martyn
2. “If somebody wants to get my attention just be you and be real. You don’t have to do anything crazy.” – Bradley Martyn
3. “I think pressure is part of the thing that makes us who we are.” – Bradley Martyn
4. “I have never focused on my physique for any reason outside of being better in the gym. I don’t really have a life outside of that anyways lol.” – Bradley Martyn
5. “I like to spend time at Zoo Culture and hang out there even when I’m not training. We have people visiting Zoo Culture from afar every day so I like to try and be there to interact with people that follow and support me.” – Bradley Martyn
6. “I jumped out of a 4-foot pool for my first viral video. I’ve since squatted on a hoverboard and done a bunch of other ridiculous or impressive things that went viral since then.” – Bradley Martyn
7. “I have two female pit bulls that I adopted. One is named Bam and she’s the oldest. The other is named Haze. I try and take them everywhere with me. They are my family and have brought even more enjoyment and happiness to my life than I initially thought.” – Bradley Martyn
RELATED: 10 Powerful Quotes from Adam Saleh
8. “I opened my gym Zoo Culture in May 2017 and I didn’t do it to make more money. I just wanted a place to film for youtube and workout. It was always a dream of mine so I did it. It is now doing well.” – Bradley Martyn
9. “I think about competing in the new Classic Physique division from time to time, but right now I’m still focused on building my brands: BMFIT, Zoo Culture, Origin Supplements, and Culture Cast.” – Bradley Martyn
10. “Being bigger gets you more attention, but that’s not always a good thing.” – Bradley Martyn
Have an issue with this article? Request immediate removal by contacting email@example.com.
The views, information, or opinions expressed by Teen Blurb contributors are solely those of their own and do not necessarily represent Teen Blurb.