Jake Joseph Paul is a YouTuber based out of Calabasas, California. He first rose to fame on the now-defunct Vine video app. He also played Dirk Mann’s part for two seasons on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark. Jake is one of the biggest influencers worldwide amassing over 35 million combined followers on all platforms.
Here are 10 powerful quotes from Jake Paul:
1. “The way I saw it was, if I had the built-in following and the audience, but I also had the skill set of acting, that would shoot me to the top. Because there’s so many good actors. There’s so many good-looking people. But the X factor now is social media.” – Jake Paul
2. “I’m gonna forget all the negative press and focus on being the best version of myself.” – Jake Paul
3. “I always say fitness is the first step to greatness. And I try to encourage my fans to be on the same page as that. Because fitness is the first step to setting a habit that you necessarily don’t want to do but are still committed to doing every single day. And so I think that’s why I always, always try to get a workout in.” – Jake Paul
4. “Every day, I’m trying to push the boundaries creatively, and sometimes it does push the boundary too far, and that’s what I had to learn.” – Jake Paul
5. “I had to overcome bullies and other people who didn’t like me and tormented me. I overcame those things with positive affirmations and setting goals. When I would set goals, I wouldn’t let anything get in the way of me breaking them. As I found success, a lot of those things subsided and became less important.” – Jake Paul
RELATED: 10 Inspiring Quotes From Billie Eilish
6. “Nobody’s life is perfect, and each individual will have their own struggles and stipulations.” – Jake Paul
7. “You can become whoever you want to be. You can do what you want to do.” – Jake Paul
8. “I had to overcome bullies and other people who didn’t like me and tormented me. I overcame those things with positive affirmations and setting goals. When I would set goals, I wouldn’t let anything get in the way of me breaking them. As I found success, a lot of those things subsided and became less important.” – Jake Paul
9. “”I made a Vine with 50 Cent where I smashed two quarters together, and he popped up.” – Jake Paul
10. “I actually was a good student, but I never applied myself ’cause I was always like, ‘I don’t love doing this.’ I wasn’t passionate about school. I always got a B just to pass. But what’s crazy is I got a 29 on my ACT test without even studying. So I was always, like, just smart – but never really cared.” – Jake Paul
11. “My personal goal is to be a billionaire.” – Jake Paul
12. “I think a lot of social media creators have always been, like, content and haven’t pushed the limits because no one else had pushed the limits before. I say to myself, ‘How can I create my own TV show online every day and actually make it a real production and put effort into it?’” – Jake Paul
13. “When I stopped caring about every other content creator, I became the best one.” – Jake Paul
14. “A lot of the celebrities’ kids are Jake Paulers, and so they’ll run up and say, ‘My dad is this person,’ ‘My dad is that person.’ I’m, like, ‘Yo, what’s up bro? How are you?’” – Jake Paul
RELATED: Who Is Behind Twitter’s Mystery Albert12798 Ratio Account?
15. “You’re only one video away from going viral and changing your life.” – Jake Paul
16. “I’d like to be a superhero or a supervillain in a huge action movie. I want to play, like, the Joker or something like that.” – Jake Paul
17. “YouTube is, at the end of the day, a search engine… that’s why Google bought it.” – Jake Paul
18. “Off camera, I’m, like, chill and very laid-back. I don’t know if the word is ‘shy,’ but ‘reserved.’ I’m always thinking.” – Jake Paul
19. “Reverse-engineer Hollywood is how I think of it. All the social-media stars are going in the back door, and everyone’s trying to get in the front – there’s a line outside. And then everyone’s trying to sneak around back, but then there’s security, you know? That’s an analogy, I guess.” – Jake Paul
20. “The videos that I post every day are averaging 7 million views per day. And I post one of those a day. I spend an average of $200 a day to make that. The Disney show that I’m on, they spend $2 million over the course of five days to create one episode that gets 1.7 million views.” – Jake Paul
Have an issue with this article? Request immediate removal by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The views, information, or opinions expressed by Teen Blurb contributors are solely those of their own and do not necessarily represent Teen Blurb.